Thursday 19 January 2012

Lindsey Kelk



If you haven't heard of the I Heart books by Lindsey Kelk you are seriously missing out. These are the proper girlie books that, i personally suggest you start reading when you have a little free time, because, trust me..when you start reading these your not gonna wanna stop.

Below il give you a quick summery of each book.

I Heart New York

Main Character Angela Clarke discovers her boyfriend is cheating and flees to New York with only her Passport and Louboutins. Its in her chosen hotel she discovers what the big apple has to offer and her new BFF Jenny Lopez. She lives the life shes always wanted and best of all her job in the city that never sleeps is BLOGGING!




I Heart Hollywood

This fantastic book starts with Angela Clarke having the perfect Job in a very famous magazine and a gorgeous boyfriend. Its on one assignment in Hollywood where Angela discovers living the high life is not all its made out to be.  She finds herself in a compromising position and has to convince her boss and boyfriend that things aren't what they seem. Does her dream life end here?


I Heart Paris

When Angela Clarke is asked to go to the city of love with her rockstar boyfriend..how could she say no?! But when she spots the rockstar himself with his Ex-love..she should she jump on the train to her old life...in London?

I Heart Vegas

I'm currently half way through this book but if you've read and liked the others, believe me your going to love this!!

I Heart London

Coming in June 2012

Xo











13 comments:

  1. I've read I heart Hollywood can't wait to get my hands on the other 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books sound interesting, thanks for sharing.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, following now :) Feel free to check out mine and enter my MAC Cosmetics giveaway!

    Laura
    petitchatons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog! I bought the book I heart New York it looks very good! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'll check them out for sure. I love this kind of books :D
    Could you take a look at my personal style blog?
    http://violinstyle.blogspot.com/
    Follow me if you like it.
    I'll be happy to follow you back :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These books sound amazing! I must buy the I Heart Paris one, since I'm moving there this year. Thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohmygosh, those all sound great! they sound like my kind of book. ;) i am excited to read them. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. im addicted to these books too! i got my first in a glamour mag lol :')xxx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I think your blog is cute:] I'll have to check out some of those books!

    Follow Me I'll follow back

    thatculinarykid.blogspot.com

    thanks
    <3 Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog is really cool, and i like the posts :)

    Follow Me I'll follow back

    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just about to look for a new book to read! Might take your advice and read one soon.

    Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  12. like your blog dearrrrrrr,
    keep posting and go for it!!! :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete