Tuesday 10 January 2012

Is being healthy really a chore?!

Now, i wouldn't go as far to say im fat, but i could be better. We all have our off days, i know, but i just wanna be a little healthier. Why do i find healthy eating so hard?! Probably because bad food tastes SO bloody good!! I can go through phases, be really keen to eat healthy but it loses its appeal after a few days. Doesn't help that my boyfriend and i are so damn lazy! Give me a takeaway over cooking anyday! But today...iv decided that its something im gunna crack on with, to feel better about myself. If anyone has any tips on how to make healthy eating/getting fit, fun and more enjoyable..please PLEASE let me know!! xx

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my biggest problems EVER! i really want to lose weight and be healthy but aghhhh healthy food doesn't feel you up and doesn't taste nice! :( lol
    Not even gonna start the "exercising" topic...lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.. and disagree I LOVE unhealthy food and sweet.. but also super healthy food n certain fruits.. lol so I eat a lot of both.. x

    ReplyDelete